This site will be devoted to the health and wellbeing
of children to sustain a healthy life
Recent brain research indicates that birth to age three are the most important years in a child’s development.
Here are some tips to consider during your child’s early years:
- Be warm, loving, and responsive.
- Talk, read, and sing to your child.
- Establish routines and rituals.
- Encourage safe explorations and play.
- Make TV watching selective.
- Use discipline as an opportunity to teach.
- Recognize that each child is unique.
- Choose quality child care and stay involved.
- Take care of yourself.